Browse comparing fractions resources on teachers pay teachers a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources. Originally used with a high ability year 7 class this lesson focuses on comparing two or three fractions by selecting the smallest or largest . Weekly planning including notebook files and activities that tie in with new mastery in maths 3 levels of challenge that tie in with new maths mastery . Unit 2 integers why use negative numbers video negative whole numbers test rounding and estimating video integer quiz as you can see negative numbers . Understanding part whole thinking helps students work flexibly with numbers as they learn all the ways numbers can be composed and decomposed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.