The konica hexar rf is a 35 mm rangefinder camera which was sold by konica it was introduced to the market on 13 october 1999 and subsequently discontinued . The konica hexar rf is a rangefinder camera produced by konica this itself was the first unlicensed leica m mount rangefinder camera later on i will . On this page you find an introduction to the konica hexanon and hexar lenses for the slr system. The konica was based on an earlier camera called rubikon developed by konishiroku for general purpose photography from c1938 it was not commercially released and . Gear konica hexar af recipe rollei rpx 100 rollei rhs dc 1 15 5 min i have a personal theory the guy that comes up with the names for rollei products is franz kafka
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.