Near the end of his life hes clearly pleased to make it plain we broke the back of censorship in its heyday grove was not just a publisher of novels rossets little empire helped establish a mass market for the publication of dramatic works with titles by beckett harold pinter eugene ionesco joe orton david mamet and many more. Barney rosset was born in 1922 in chicago to a jewish father and an irish catholic mother he bought grove press in 1951 and sold it to the getty family in 1985 he died in 2012. Rosset my life in publishing and how i fought censorship average rating author. This item rosset my life in publishing and how i fought censorship by barney rosset hardcover 1904 only 4 left in stock more on the way ships from and sold by amazoncom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.