Weve had heavy back to back rainfalls before so i dont think its the new normal when you talk about a 1 percent chance of happening in a given year it can happen. A new study has found that flood susceptible new orleans and the surrounding metropolitan area continue to sink due to a combination of natural geologic and human . Hurricane harvey has brought 500 year rainfall and flood conditions to the houston area according to officials at the harris county flood control district as . New maps label much of new orleans out of flood hazard area the new maps mean flood insurance for these areas is optional but with half the city at or
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.